Kingwin Revolution RVT-12025D Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Are you prepared to reach the highest pinnacle of cooling?
Well, get prepared, because you're about to experience a cooling system with truly superior performance. Featuring anti-vibration rubber and their revolutionary new H.D.T. (Heat Pipe-Direct Touch) technology, the RVT-12025D allows a much quicker transport of heat from the CPU to the air.
Lightweight and easy to install, the Kingwin Revolution RVT-12025D provides the ultimate delivery of that cool, refreshing air your hardware needs to beat the heat...while you do some beating of your own on those snotty 13-year-olds that are always clogging up your favorite online multiplayer.
Frag 'em a few times for us.Features
- Intel: Socket 775 CPU, Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo, Pentium Extreme Edition/D, Celeron D.
- AMD: Socket AM2/754/939/940 CPU, Athlon 64/FX/X2, Opteron, Sempron.
- Heat-pipe Direct Touch Technology (H.D.T.) Technology.
- Particular raised-point on heatsink fin design.
- Anti-Vibration Rubber.
- 3 pcs High Performance U Type Heat-Pipe Direct Touch w/ CPU.
- Light Weight.
- High Performance & Easy Installation.
- 120 mm High Efficient PWM Fan.
- 3 in 1 Application: LGA775 push-pin/K8 & AM2 Tool-Less Clip.
- Model: RVT-12025D
- Fan speed: 800~1500 RPM
- Fan size: 120(L) x 120(H) x 25(W) mm PWM Fan
- Bearing type: Rifle bearing
- Noise level: 19.6~32.4 dBA
- Max air flow: 65.1~81.3 CFM
- Heatsink dimension: 145(L) x 150(H) x 129(W) mm
- Heatsink material: Aluminum w/ copper base
- Weight: 663 g (w/fan)
- Rated voltage: 12 VDC
- Thermal resistance: 0.15 C/W
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hrs
- Connector: 4 Pin with PWM