Watercooling can be a very intimidating concept for someone who has never ventured past the realm of air cooling. Luckily, the good folks at Koolance have created an all in one package that is not only easy to install, but is self-contained, and installs directly inside your existing case with no external components to worry about!
The Aquian Internal Cooling Mechanism from Koolance brings high performance cooling in an all in one internal package. It combines a full-sized radiator, dual pump reservoir, and control board inside an all aluminum chassis that easily installs into most standard mid-tower ATX cases. An innovative 90° hinged design makes installation, upgrading, and maintenance a breeze.
An LED temperature display and control panel mounts in any free externally accessible 3.5” drive bay, and can be easily adapted to a 5.25” bay. The included CPU-300 water block comes with adapters to fit almost every major current processor on the market. Optional adaptors available below even make it compatible with Intel Xeon Series CPUs.
Other options available include video card, and chipset cooling water blocks that easily integrate into the Aquian System. So take the plunge into water cooling the right way with the Aquian ICM-505 Internal Cooling System from Koolance.
- 120mm fan included, auto-adjusts for quiet operation, or select from 10 manual speeds
- Built-in safety alarm and user configurable automatic shutdown mode
- LED temperature display and controls mounts in 3.5” drive bay or can be adapted to a 5.25” bay
- LED reservoir lighting
- Hinged design for easy system access
- Fan bracket adjusts to mount different grill positions
- Top reservoir refill plug
- Uses 12V connection from computer power supply
- Dual pump reservoir
- Full sized radiator
- Rotational liquid nozzles
- Cooling performance on par with the venerable Exos 1 External Cooling System
- Tubing Size: 1/4” ID (6mm)
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel
- Dimensions: 8.1” x 9.8” x 5.1” (20.5 x 25 x 13cm)
- Product Weight: 3.95 pounds (1.8kg)
- Fits most standard ATX chassis with a rear 120mm fan grill. Will not fit 80mm fan grills.
- Pentium 4 Socket 478
- Pentium 3 Socket 370
- Celeron Socket 370
- Xeon Prestonia (With Optional Adapter)
- Xeon Nocona (With Optional Adapter)
- Athlon XP Socket 462
- Duron Socket 462
- Opteron Socket 940
- Athlon 64 FX Socket 940
- Athlon 64 Socket 754
- Athlon 64 Socket 939
- Athlon 64 FX Socket 939
- CPU-300 not compatible with dual Opteron MSI K8T Master2-FAR
- Thermaltake Tsunami: Chassis bar too low, non-standard fan mounting holes
- Antec Super Lanboy: Bottom 5.25” bay unusable, otherwise fine
- Lian-Li V-Series: Non-standard ATX layout prevents proper mounting
NOTE: The Aquian ICM-505 requires an ATX chassis with a rear 120mm fan grill. It will not work with 80mm grills. The fan bracket will adjust up to 1 inch (2.5cm) vertically to accommodate different grill locations, and to help avoid potential conflicts between the nozzles and longer AGP video cards. The Aquian ICM-505 can not be mounted upside-down.
NOTE: Computer case and hardware in pictures is not included, and is shown for demonstration purposes only.