The CTR-CD10 is a speed control and temperature monitoring unit in a 5.25" drive bay profile.
- Temperature monitoring of 3 sensors (included), each with adjustable alarm and power shutdown settings
- Full range speed control for 12VDC
- Pump has 10 user levels, with output up to 2A
- Fans can be run automatically based on temperature, or set with 10 user levels
- Fan output up to 3A total among both connectors
The CTR-CD10 has two 3-pin fan outputs. To connect more than two fans, simply add them together with a wiring harness. The pump output is also 3-pin, requiring a Molex 4-pin adapter (included) if using the Koolance PMP-450/S pump.
||5.9" x 1.65" x 2.8" (15cm x 4.2cm x 7.2cm)
||11 oz (312g)
5.25" bay unit (LED display, control board), 3 x temperature sensors, ATX pass-through wire, bay mounting screws, manual