The ERM-2K3U continues Koolance's "ERM" series of dedicated liquid cooling systems for special thermal applications. It can provide up to approximately 2000W of potential heat dissipation, and is housed in a lightweight aluminum enclosure. A prominent white LED-lit reservoir displays the coolant level, combining a waterfall effect when placed upright.
Heat sources from multiple computers can be connected to a single ERM-2K3U system if within the total dissipation rating. The ERM-2K3U utilizes a single PMP-450 pump. A large louver-fin heat exchanger stretches diagonally from front to back, cooled by two 220mm blue LED side fans, and five low-flow 80mm rear fans.
The cooling system can be configured in multiple ways. Wide feet are included for vertical operation in a "tower" position. Post feet allow a horizontal installation, with fans facing up or down. Alternatively, the unit fits within a 3U profile and rack mountable ears are included. The LED readout can be conveniently rotated for any position. (NOTE: 3 bottles of coolant is recommended for the ERM-2K3U.)
- Variable pump speed via the front display
- Rear G 1/4 BSP inlet and outlet nozzle sockets
- Radiator fan speeds adjust automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- White reservoir LED lighting (can be switched on or off)
- Top coolant fill plug
- Independently-variable alarm and safety shutdown temperatures on all three sensors
- Adapted power connection - does not require an AC power outlet
Includes cooling unit (pump/reservoir, radiator, fans, control board, LED display, etc.), manual, slot interface adapter, rubber feet, and three temperature sensors.