The Koolance EXOS-2 External Water Cooling Kit - Black EX2-750BK has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other Water Cooling for an updated selection.
The Aluminum Koolance Exos-2 is optimized for performance and maximum flexibility. This easy to integrate water cooling system based off of an aluminum chassis offers up to 700W of heat dissipation! The Exos-2 water cooling system itself contains a dual 120mm fanned radiator for near silent cooling operation. A blue LCD display monitors three separate fan/temperature channels, with manual and automatic adjustability, and features a variable safety system shut down. 3/8” tubing offers greater flow then previous 1/4” tubing. In addition the Exos-2 also supports a parallel tubing configuration to allow the use of 1/4' components.
- External compression fittings for tool-less hose setup
- Radiator fan speeds adjust automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- Blue reservoir LED lighting
- Top coolant fill plug
- Variable safety shutdown temperature
- Adapted power connection – does not require an AC power outlet
- Optional attachment strap for systems “on the go”
- Form Factor: ATX
- Material: Aluminum Chassis, Acrylic Faceplate
- Tubing Size: 3/8” ID (10mm)
- Product Dimensions: 213 x 95 x 495mm, 8.4” x 3.75” x 19.5” (W x H x D)
- Product Weight: 3.63kg, 8lbs
Note: In order to maximize your cooling performance, due to the large variety of CPU, HDD, and video/chipsets on the market, the Koolance EXOS-2 does not come with the waterblocks included. Please select the appropriate waterblocks/adapters for your application. You will need at least the Koolance CPU water block to operate your system.
Specific NVIDIA and ATI VGA Water Blocks are not listed below for upgrades.