Featuring a very efficient 180W design, the GPU-180-L06 has 360-degree rotational nozzles to achieve a variety of mounting directions on video card or motherboard chipsets.
Created from high density solid copper and plated in gold, the GPU-180 includes a sliding mounting bracket to fit all types of chipset mounting holes (including Radeon 9800, X800, GeForce 6800, and FX 5950 cards). Two sizes of bracket tabs are included.
This product features 1/4" fittings but will work with 3/8" and 1/2" systems with the addition of the hose adapters available below.Specifications:
- Video: The L06 has rotational nozzles for a total cooler height of 1.3" (3.4cm). In some systems, this might require the first PCI slot beneath the AGP video card to remain free.
- The GPU-180-L06 natively supports the following video chipsets:
- Radeon X800 Pro/XT, X600XT
- Radeon (& All-In-Wonder): 9600 Pro/XT, 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro/XT
- Radeon (& All-In-Wonder): 9000 Pro, 9200, 9500 Pro
- Fire GL: Z1, X1, X2
- GeForce 6600/GT, 6800 Ultra/GT, 7800/GTX
- GeForce FX: 5200, 5600/Ultra, 5900/Ultra, 5950/Ultra
- GeForce2, GeForce3, GeForce4 (& MX400, MX440)
- Quadro DCC
- Motherboard: If cooling a motherboard northbridge with the GPU-180, the mounting bracket may conflict with either SLI video card on some nForce4 chipset boards. The CHC-A05 is a recommended solution.
- NOTE: Koolance does not recommend using a liquid cooler on video cards or motherboards that lack standard mounting holes, or have heatsinks that are attached with only an adhesive (rather than screws or bolts).
- Materials: High Density Copper, 21k Gold Plating, Engineering Resin
- Tubing Size: 1/4", 6mm ID
- Product Dimensions: 1.6” x 1.6” x 1.3” (41 x 41 x 34mm)
- Product Weight: 2.6oz (74g)