What do you get when you cross the biggest name in ready-to-go water-cooling systems with the crème de la crème of aluminum case makers? One P to the I to the Watah Cool’n M-P case! The PC3-725 is based off of a high performance Lian-Li chassis coupled with Koolance’s 700W Professional Line cooling system. The Aluminum Koolance PC3-725 Professional Line Case is optimized for performance and maximum flexibility. This fully integrated water cooling system based off of an aluminum chassis offers up to 700W of heat dissipation! The water cooling system itself contains a dual 120mm radiator for near silent cooling operation. An LCD display on top monitors three separate fan/temperature channels, with manual and automatic adjustability, and features a variable safety system shut down. 3/8” tubing offers greater flow then previous 1/4” tubing. In addition the case also supports a parallel tubing configuration to allow the use of 1/4"" components.
The Lian-Li chassis is constructed of sturdy yet lightweight heat dissipating aluminum. It features three interior isolation zones for better heat dissipation, and variable safety shutdown temperatures. Individual sliding hard drive trays, and easy latch side door entry make installation a snap. Lockable aluminum rolling casters allow easy relocation of the chassis, and assure a firm footprint when locked in place.
NOTE: Case includes splitters, adapters, and tubing in both 1/4" and 3/8" sizes. PC3-725 systems will fit power supplies up to 6.5" (16.5cm) deep front-to-back. The PC3-725 will fit power supplies up to 9.5" (24.1cm) deep.
- Radiator fan speeds adjust automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- Blue reservoir LED lighting
- Top refill plug
- Variable safety shutdown temperature
- Easy-latch side door
- Three interior zones to isolate hardware for better heat dissipation
- Front and rear case perforations for improved ambient conditions
- Sliding hard drive tracks for easy installation
- Aluminum rolling casters with brake
- Front USB 2.0 and 1394 Firewire ports
- Includes front and rear 120mm case fans
- Motherboard compatibility: ATX, Max Size 12"" x 9.6""
- Materials: Lian-Li Aluminum Chassis
- ID Tubing Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- External 5.25” Drive Bays: 3
- External 3.5” Drive Bays: 1 (can be used as extra 5.25"" bay)
- Internal 3.5” Drive Bays: 6
- Expansion Slots: 6 available
- Dimensions: 8.27” x 19.3” x 20.7”, 210 x 490 x 525mm (W x H x D)
NOTE: In order to maximize your cooling performance, due to the large variety of CPU, HDD, and video/chipsets on the market, Koolance cases do not come with the waterblocks included. Please select the appropriate waterblocks/adapters for your application. You will need at least the Koolance CPU water block to operate your system.
Specific NVIDIA and ATI VGA Water Blocks are not listed below for upgrades.