What does it take to reach 1000W of heat dissipation? The PC4-1000 series provides the first 1kW liquid cooling solution by Koolance. In this new generation, performance is accelerated with over three times the coolant flow rate of previous dual-pump systems (>6L/min), a triple 120mm fan heat exchanger, and updated electronics.
The PC4-1000 1kW series is for heavy thermal applications with multiple heat sources: multi-CPU, video cards, and other components which can benefit from high heat capacity liquid cooling. The PC4's cooling backbone is comprised of two main parts: a full-length heat exchanger, and a combined reservoir/pump/control in a single 5.25"" bay unit.
Because the new PC4 pump is considerably more powerful, it will produce somewhat more noise than Koolance dual-pump systems. PC4-1000 1kW series systems are intended for users who place a much greater emphasis on the performance aspect of liquid cooling, rather than simply noise reduction.
Koolance coolers which use 6mm (1/4”) ID nozzles, such as the GPU-180-L06 video cooler, can still be effectively used in PC4 systems. Using a parallel tubing configuration with hose splitters will help maintain coolant flow rate through these systems. Appropriate hose splitters and both 1/4"" and 3/8"" tubing are included.
- Radiator fan speed adjusts automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- Front reservoir bay window with LED lighting
- Top refill plug in 5.25"" bay reservoir
- Variable temperature alarms on 3 independent sensors
- Auto cycle or static display of all connected temperature sensors
- Variable safety shutdown temperature
- Easy-latch side door
- Locking front door
- Three interior zones to isolate hardware for better heat dissipation
- Front and rear case perforations for improved ambient conditions
- Sliding hard drive tracks for easy installation
- Aluminum rolling casters with brake
- Front USB 2.0 and 1394 Firewire ports
- Includes front and rear 120mm case fans
NOTE: Cooler kits such as the CPU, hard drive, and video/motherboard chipset are not included with Koolance systems. To operate the system at minimum, a CPU cooler is required. Other liquid components (such as the radiator, pumps, and LED display) come pre-installed. PC4-1024/1025 systems will fit power supplies up to 6.5"" (16.5cm) deep front-to-back.
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX (12” x 9.6” max)
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25” External: 4
- 3.5” External: 1 x 5.25” Conversion Bezel
- 3.5” Internal: 6
- Expansions Slots: 6
- Security: Front Door Key Lock, Side Door Padlock Optional
- Tubing Size: 3/8”, 10mm
- Dimensions: 8.27” x 19.3” x 20.7”, 21 x 49 x 52.5cm (W x H x D)