The Koolance RP-1005 Reservoir and Pump (no nozzles) has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other for an updated selection.
(NOTE: RP-1005 is the replacement for the earlier RP-1000. It includes newer Koolance 10K Ohm temperature sensors and is available with RoHS compliance.)
The RP-1005 is a combined reservoir and pump unit which fits into a single 5.25" (CD) bay. Featuring the powerful Koolance PMP-400 pump, it also includes temperature monitoring, a front LED display, reservoir, pump & fan speed control, and rear G 1/4" threaded nozzle sockets.
- Fits a single 5.25" CD bay
- Adjusts radiator fan speeds automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- Manual pump speed adjustment
- Variable temperature alarms on 3 independent sensors
- Auto-cycle or static display of all connected temperature sensors
- Variable safety shutdown temperature
- Front and top reservoir blue LED lighting
- Top refill plug
- Maximum Flow Rate: 8.7 L/min (2.3 gal/min)
- Maximum Head Pressure: 7m (23ft)
- Motor: Brushless DC, electronically commutated, spherical motor
- Power Consumption (at max): 20W
- Voltage Range: 8 to 13.2 VDC
- Electrical Connector: 3-pin fan header with tachometer speed signal
IMPORTANT NOTE: The RP-1005 pump should never be run dry. Always test this product with coolant.
||Aluminum housing, PMMA
|Tubing Size, ID
| Product Dimensions
||5.8" x 1.65" x 8.74" (14.8cm x 4.2cm x 22.2cm)
||2 pounds (907g)
5.25" bay reservoir and pump (front display, control board), 3 x temperature sensors, ATX pass-through wire, bay mounting screws, manual