The RP-1200 is a combined reservoir and pump unit which fits into a single 5.25" (CD) bay. Featuring the powerful Koolance PMP-400 pump, it also includes temperature monitoring, a front display, reservoir, pump & fan speed control, and rear G 1/4" threaded nozzle sockets. This unit incorporates all-new Koolance electronics, with a 2-line VFD dot matrix display for deeper user control and feedback.
- Configure a dynamic fan ramp based on min/max temperature set points
- Show flow rate in LPM or GPM (optional Koolance flow meter required)
- Show pump and fan RPM
- Select only the values you want displayed
- Adjust alarm and shutdown points independentally for all temperature sensors (3 included)
- Controls a 12VDC pump with 10 user levels up to 2A
- Fan output up to 2A on each connector
- Maximum Flow Rate: 8.7 L/min (2.3 gal/min)
- Maximum Head Pressure: 7m (23ft)
- Motor: Brushless DC, electronically commutated, spherical motor
- Power Consumption (at max): 20W
- Voltage Range: 8 to 13.2 VDC
- Electrical Connector: 3-pin fan header with tachometer speed signal
IMPORTANT NOTE: The pump should never be run dry. Always test this product with coolant.
The RP-1200 has three 3-pin fan outputs. To connect more than two fans, simply add them together with a wiring harness.
||Aluminum housing, PMMA
|Tubing Size, ID
| Product Dimensions
||5.8" x 1.65" x 8.74" (14.8cm x 4.2cm x 22.2cm)
||2.25 pounds (907g)
5.25" bay reservoir and pump (front display, control board), 3 x temperature sensors, ATX pass-through wire, bay mounting screws, manual