The VID-200-L06 is a combined GPU and memory cooler for high-end video cooling. It is designed for GeForce 7800, 7900GTX and Radeon X1800/1900 series video cards, in AGP, PCI-Express, and dual video configurations. It will also work on most 6800 GT, LE, Ultra, GS, and XT versions of the 6800. Please note it will not work with regular GeForce 6800 or 7800GS cards (see compatibility information below).
Installation is simple, with 360-degree rotational nozzles and a tool-less mounting bracket. The VID-200-L06 combines a gold-plated high density solid copper chipset cooler, and anodized aluminum memory cooler.
- Materials: High Density Copper, 21k Gold Plating, Aluminum Memory Block, Engineering Resin
- Tubing Size: 1/4"", 6mm ID
- Radeon X1800XL/XT (PCI-Express, Crossfire)
- Radeon X1900XT/XTX (PCI-Express, Crossfire)
- GeForce 7900GT/GTX (GT does not work with SLI bridge connector)
- GeForce 7800/GT/GTX
- GeForce 6800GT/LE/Ultra/GS/XT (AGP, PCI Express, SLI)
- Product Dimensions: 5.4” x 4.5” x 0.7”, 136 x 115 x 18mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8oz, 249g
NOTE: The VID-200-L06 is not compatible with ATI All-In-Wonder, Radeon X1600, GeForce 6600, regular 6800, 7800GS, or Dell video cards. It is generally incompatible with the Koolance Aquian ICM-505 system due to clearance issues.
If there are rear memory modules on your card, the original heat spreader can be kept (attached with thermal tape or adhesive, if not screws). Otherwise, additional self-adhesive video RAM heat sinks are available.