Aluminum cases were designed for overclocking and any other applications where heat dissipation is necessary. While aluminum cases are typically more expensive than steel cases, their added utility and extra features make them a good investment for the hardcore gamer or enthusiast.
The PC-60 Plus II case is also extremely well ventilated, and includes one 120mm fan, two 80mm fans, one 120mm VGA cooler, and CPU and PSU air ducts. The case is easily accessed through large, stainless steel thumbscrews on the doors and motherboard tray. There is also protective plastic edging on all case surfaces allowing you to work inside your case without fear of getting cut.
||1 x 120mm / 2 x 80mm Fans
||19.3" x 17.5" x 8.3"
||External: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 5 x 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire; 1 x Audio
- Dimensions: 210 x 450 x 490mm (WxHxD)
- Drive bays: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5", 5 x 3.5" internal
- Fan: 12 cm ball bearing fans x 1; 8 cm ball bearing fan x 2; 12 cm VGA cooler x 1, Air Duct for CPU x 1, Air Duct for PSU fan x 1
- M/B type: ATX (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
- Front I/O: USB 2.0 x 2 ; IEEE 1394 x 1; MIC x 1; EAR x 1
- Model: Lian Li PC-60 Plus
- Anodized aluminum surface
- Slidable M/B tray
- Horizontal converter kit for hidden HDD (new function)
- Super bright HDD and PWR LED
- Tool- less detachable front panel
Check out our supply of Lian Li Drive Covers