Aluminum cases were designed for overclocking and any other applications where heat dissipation is necessary. While aluminum cases are typically more expensive than steel cases, their added utility and extra features make them a good investment for the hardcore gamer or enthusiast. The PC-65B Plus II case is also extremely well ventilated, and includes one 120mm fan, two 80mm fans, one 120mm VGA cooler, and CPU and PSU air ducts. The case is easily accessed through large, stainless steel thumbscrews on the doors and motherboard tray. There is also protective plastic edging on all case surfaces allowing you to work inside your case without fear of getting cut. The PC-65B Plus II also sports a windowed side panel to show off your components.
Note: the window used on this case is a black version of the one depicted in the thumbnail above, not the main picture.
- Dimensions: 210 x 450 x 490mm (WxHxD)
- Drive bays: 4 x 5.25', 3 x 3.5', 5 x3.5' internal
- Fan: 12 cm ball bearing fans x 1; 8 cm ball bearing fan x 2; 12 cm VGA cooler x 1, Air Duct for CPU x 1, Air Duct for PSU fan x 1
- M/B type: ATX (MAX SIZE: 12'x9.6')
- Front I/O: USB2.0 x 2 ; IEEE 1394 x 1; MIC x 1; EAR x 1
- Model: Lian Li PC-65B Plus II
- Black anodized aluminum surface
- Slidable M/B tray
- Horizontal converter kit for hidden HDD (new function)
- Super bright HDD and PWR LED
- Tool-less detachable front panel
- Windowed side panel