Even though Lian Li makes the best computer cases in the industry, they don't just rest on their laurels and wait for the competition to catch up. Lian Li cases keep getting better and better in terms of style, functionality, and quality. A recent example of this trend is the new PC-V300B.
The small form factor PC-V300B starts off with an attractive two-tone brushed aluminum exterior. It then adds innovative cooling features such as three (3) 80mm fans, and an air duct for the PSU. This case is also slightly larger than other SFF cases, so there is enough room inside for two external 5.25' drives, one external 3.5' drive, two internal 3.5' drives, and plenty of free space so that assembling and cleaning your machine is a pleasure, not a chore. Another unique and innovative feature is the drive mounting system. With this case, you can mount your external drives on either the left or the right hand side of this case for the ultimate in flexibility and aesthetics. With all these features at an attractive price, you really can't go wrong.
- Attractive, two-tone brushed aluminum finish
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum construction
- Small form factor
- Power supply air duct
- Three 80mm fans for superior cooling
- Model: Lian Li PC-V300B
- Size: Small Form Factor
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Window: No
- Front Panel Door: No
- Dimensions: 280mm x 250mm x 353mm
- Fans: 3 x 80mm
- PSU Cooling: 1 x Power Supply air duct
- External: 2' x 5.25', 1' x 3.5'
- Internal: 2' x 3.5'
- Mainboard Compatability: ATX up to 9.6' x 9.6'
- Power Supply Compatability: Standard ATX
- I/O: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 Firewire, 1 x MIC, 1 x EAR