Aluminum cases were designed for overclocking and any other applications where heat dissipation is necessary. While aluminum cases are typically more expensive than steel cases, their added utility and extra features make them a good investment for the hardcore gamer or enthusiast. This case is also extremely well ventilated and includes one front 120mm fan, one rear 80mm fan, and one top 80mm fan. The case is easily accessed through large, stainless steel thumbscrews on the doors and motherboard tray. There is also protective plastic edging on all case surfaces allowing you to work inside your case without fear of getting cut.
||1 x 120mm / 2 x 80mm Fans
||19.3" x 17.5" x 8.3"
||External: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 5 x 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire; 1 x Audio
- Dimensions: 210 x 450 x 490mm (WxHxD)
- Drive bays: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5", 5 x 3.5" internal
- Fans: 12 cm bearing fans x 1; 8 cm ball bearing fan x 2; Air Duct for PSU fan x 1
- M/B type: ATX (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
- Front I/O: USB 2.0 x 2 ; IEEE 1394 x 1; MIC x 1; EAR x 1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Model: Lian Li PC-65B
- Hard anodize for the surface
- Slidable M/B tray
- Horizontal converter kit for hidden HDD (new function)
- Super bright HDD and PWR LED
- Tool-less detachable front panel
- Transparent left side panel