With the Remote Multifunction Panel from Logisys, you can make fumbling for the power button on the front of your case a thing of the past! Using Remote Wireless Technology, you can control the boot functions of your computer from the palm of your hand. A wireless hand held remote control gives you the ability to boot or reset your computer at a distance, while still keeping the built-in case power switches fully functional, or even eliminating the stock buttons completely! The panel easily mounts in any free 5 1/4' drive bay in your PC.
Twin blue backlit analog meter style temperature monitors allow you to keep tabs on two separate heat sources such as your CPU or RAM. A single channel fan adjustment switch allows you to control the speed of your fans. Two USB2.0 and one IEEE1394 Firewire Port are provided for convenient connection of peripherals. So wow and impress you friends when you boot your computer by magic with the Remote Multifunction Panel from Logisys!
- Wireless remote booting and resetting of your PC
- Fan speed control
- Dual backlit analog meter style temperature monitors
- 2 USB2.0 and 1 IEEE1394 Firewire port
- Remote Control Buttons: Power On and Reset
- Panel Input Power: 5VSB DC, and 12VDC
- Remote Control Input Power: Alkaline Batteries
- Remote Range: 10 to 15 ft
- Fan Control: 3-pin
- Temperature Sensor: 2 Independent Sensors and Meters
- Antenna: Single Telescopic Antenna Included
- MB Connector: 20 Pin ATX
- Dimension: 14.7 x 4.2 x 10cm, 5.75 x 1.63 x 5.94 (L x W x D)
- Color: Black or Silver