Here at Xoxide, we're fans of products that begin with X. Fortunately, Logitech's X-540 speaker system has much more going for it than just it's name! The FDD2™ (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology allows you to experience a uniform sound field anywhere in the room. A ported, down-firing sub-woofer moves massive amounts of air for a powerful bass response. Color coded jacks make setup quick and easy, allowing you to spend time on what's really important: fragging your foes and watching movies with lots of explosions! The satellite speaker stands rotate to become wall mount brackets, and the center speaker has a clip that allows it to mount to most LCD flat panel monitors. The wired remote control pad lets you control volume, bass, and the "Matrix Mode" feature. Matrix mode turns regular stereo signals into a 5.1 audio stream.
- 5.1 Speaker System With the FDD2 (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology and dynamic real-time bass equalization on the high-excursion subwoofer, the Logitech X-540's 5.1 speaker system delivers a superior sound reproduction and bass effects.
- Matrix Mode Immerse yourself in the game using the selectable "matrix mode", which automatically creates 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources.
- Innovative Center Channel LCD Clip The compact satellites are wall-mountable. With a special clip, place the center channel speaker on the top of most flat-panel monitors to reduce desktop clutter.
- Wired Control Center Use the wired control center to control volume and bass levels or connect headphones to enjoy your games and music privately.
- Channels: 5.1
- Total Power: 70 watts
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz