Experience Surround Graphics
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition delivers the ultimate surround graphics experience for professionals and gaming enthusiasts alike. This versatile new product enables users looking to add three digital monitors to their workstation, desktop computer or notebook with a maximum resolution of up to 3840x10241 (triple 1280x1024).
The latest in Matrox's series of Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXM), TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is an external multi-display upgrade device that connects via the dual-link DVI or analog output of your system and can support both analog and digital monitors. Dramatically increasing Office Productivity for business professionals, providing an incredible Surround Design environment to high-end workstation users and delivering the most immersive Surround Gaming? experience to gamers, the TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is the ideal solution for individuals looking for a truly digital-to-digital experience.
- Dual-link digital input for high-end workstations and DVI monitors.
- Brings digital monitor support to systems with an analog (VGA) output.
- Flexible device supports both dual-monitor configurations at a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1200 (2x 1920x1200)1 and triple-monitor configurations with a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1024 (3x 1280x1024)(1) with digital or analog monitors.
- Harness your existing graphics hardware's full capabilities for 2D, 3D and video.
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three displays; achieve a much wider in-game field of view.
- Experience Surround Graphics and execute your workload faster by expanding your desktop across three displays.
- Includes Matrox Monitor Bezel Management software feature for an enhanced gaming experience(2).
(1).System dependent. See compatibility list.
(2).Available under Windows only.
Upgrade notebook to three external displays.
Upgrade integrated-graphics based desktop to three external displays.
Benefits of Monitor Bezel Management: Real life simulation
Matrox TripleHead2Go's Monitor Bezel Management technology is an exclusive software feature with the TripleHead2Go Digital Edition that effectively "hides" part of the image behind the bezel of your monitor, and creates the effect of a continuous image-bringing a new realism to gaming in particular to simulation-type video games. By selecting this option through the Matrox PowerDesk SE(3) interface, race simmers for example, can see the race track with the race track lines fully aligned from the base leg without the monitor bezels hindering their view, and allowing them to have a "real-life" racing experience.
(3)For Windows only.
Portability and installation:
Light-weight and ultra-compact, you can easily take TripleHead2Go Digital Edition with you and experience all the benefits of a surround desktop at the office, at interactive customer design reviews or at LAN parties.
Unlike installing a new graphics card, TripleHead2Go doesn't require opening your computer, inserting parts into it, or replacing any hardware or software.
Setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Once the software is installed, it's basically just a matter of connecting your monitors.
For Windows users all mode setting is available through
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is compatible with many professional and enthusiast class desktops and notebooks. A complete list of known compatible systems
is available and will be regularly updated to reflect new system support.
Minimum system requirements:
- Dual-link DVI or single VGA output connector, on a compatible system
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista and Mac OS X v10.4
- Display driver supporting 1920 x 480, 2400 x 600, 3072 x 768 or 3840 x 1024 resolution
- Powered USB connector
*Under Windows 2000, when TripleHead2Go is connected to a notebook only the 3 external displays will be active - the LCD screen will be disabled.
Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm
Weight: 280 grams
Connectors: 1x HD-15 (analog) for input, 1x DVI-I (digital) for input, 3x DVI-I (digital) for output, 1x USB for power
Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Part number: T2G-D3D-IF
- TripleHead2Go box
- One HD15-HD15 2' VGA cable
- One DVI-DVI 2' cable
- One USB cable
- Quickstart paper and CD, which includes the following software:
- Install package
- PowerDesk SE (includes Image quality adjustment, center popup, window
management, Matrox Monitor Bezel Management feature, etc.)
- Electronic Product Manual