The ModRight Super Large Anti-Static Mod-Mat & Assembly Surface Revision 2 is the first full anti-static mat with enough room to complete your entire assembly on! The oversized Mod-Mat is a huge 1200mm x 600mm which is over 47" x 23". This allows plenty of room to complete your entire build on without worry of static or scratching priced hardware and parts. The anti-static surface is safe for ALL COMPONENTS including your motherboard, VGA cards, RAM and any other electronic parts. Placing high finish side panels and parts are not an issue either as the non scratch surface will not blemish the finish whatsoever. This Assembly Surface includes both a grounding wire clip and an anti-static wrist strap to ensure proper precaution when conducting your next build. Both straps are connected directly to the Mod-Mat itself so you know you have a solid ground. To make life even easier the Mod-Mat comes in an easy to transport box with a handle.
Revision 2 now comes equipped with a fan hole spacing chart so you can check fan sizes on the fly. Inch and millimeter rulers are on the bottom and right side for other handy measurements needs!
No computer builder / enthusiast should be without this work surface!
Largest Anti-Static Mat Available on the Market
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap Included
- Grounding Wire Clip Included
- Oversized Work Area Allows All Parts To Be Laid Out Safely Making Installation Easier.
- Surface Safe For ALL COMPONENTS Including PCB Boards, RAM, VGA Cards, and Expansion Cards.
- Non Scratch Surface Keeps High Finish Parts and Side Panels From Blemish (aka liquid cooling radiators, custom mod parts, and Window Panels)
- Easy Transport Carrying Box w/ Handle
- Fan Spacing Chart From 40mm to 140mm
- Inch and Millimeter Rulers For Handy Measurements
- Snaps for Anti-static Strap and Ground are Now Moved to the Top For More Work Space.
||1200mm Length x 600 Width x 2mm Thick
47.24" x 23.62"x 0.78"