The ModRight Mainboard Anti-Static Mod-Mat Work and Assembly Surface is the next in line of the ever popular Mod-Mat Series. These are a system builders dream! The motherboard form factor table allows easy identification of what form factor you are working with. The actual measurements for each form factor are available based on industry standard. A second quick reference guide is available for back panel connector identification as well. The anti-static surface is safe for all components including your motherboard, VGA cards, RAM and any other electronic parts. Placing high finish side panels and parts are not an issue either as the non scratch surface will not blemish the finish whatsoever. This assembly surface includes both a grounding wire clip and an anti-static wrist strap to ensure proper precaution when conducting your next build. Both straps are connected directly to the modmat itself so you know you have a solid ground.
- Grounding Wire Clip Included
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap Included
- Surface Safe For ALL COMPONENTS Including PCB Boards, RAM, VGA Cards, and Expansion Cards.
- Non Scratch Surface Keeps High Finish Parts and Side Panels From Blemish (aka liquid cooling radiators, custom mod parts, and Window Panels)
- Easy Transport Carrying Box w/ Handle
- Motherboard Reference Guide
- Inch and Millimeter Rulers For Handy Measurements
- Snaps for Anti-static Strap and Ground
- Common Back Panel Connector Chart
- ROHS Compliant
|| Over 23.5" x 23"
590mm x 582mm
|| Back Panel Connector Chart
Mainboard Form Factor Table