> NexTherm Air Conditioned PC Case - No PSU - ICS-8200ML
NexTherm Air Conditioned PC Case - No PSU - ICS-8200ML
Although this case may not be the flashiest around, it offers something quite unique: it is air conditioned! This unique concept is well-realized in this case. The case is your average black mid-tower case, but with an intriguing twist: instead of a normal intake fan, this case uses a PC AIRCON 120W air conditioning unit. This means that all your temps (CPU, GPU, chipset, HDD) will be significantly lower than with a 'normal' case.
To monitor your components' temperatures, the NexTherm case includes a nifty display which shows the temperature of two thermal probes placed wherever the user wants in addition to the amount of power being drawn by the air-conditioning unit. The case is also tool-less and, since this heavy case will probably be put on the floor, features its 'front panel connectors' on the top for greater convenience.
In tests, the NexTherm Air Conditioned case reduced temps in all measured components. So if you want that extra cooling edge, the NexTherm Air Conditioned Case is for you!
- Air-Conditioned for maximum cooling
- Compact air-conditioning unit leaves room for all your components
- Multi-function LCD display
- Smart Thermal Control Design
- Tool-less design
- Easy-to-access top-mounted connectors
- Retractable foot stands
- Model Number: CS-ICS8200ML
- Color: Black
- Size: Mid-Tower
- Compatibility: Micro-ATX, ATX
- Dimensions: 552mm x 205mm x 493mm
- Material: 1.0mm SECC steel
- Type: PC Aircon Systems
- Speed: 3400rpm
- Power: 120 Watts
- Noise: 38dBA
- Type: 92mm Fan
- Speed: 2200rpm
- Noise: 25dBA
- Drive Bays:
- Internal: 2 x 3.5'
- External: 4 x 5.25' (includes 5.25' to 3.5' adapter)
- Front Panel Connectors:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire
- 2 x Audio
- Weight: 34.10 pounds