A lot of really good things come in pairs. SLI cards, hot twin supermodels, a big set of BAWLS! The Nexus DiskTwin is another duality that is an ideal solution to get rid of any hard disk drive vibration noise and resonance. Are you tired of all the hard disk seek and vibration noises? Or is your hard disk creating resonance in your case? The Nexus DiskTwin will alleviate your suffering!
The DiskTwin is made of two pieces of solid aluminum to augment the cooling capacity of your hard disk, plus each piece is equipped with two high quality solid rubber absorber blocks. Just remove the hard disk from your computer and mount the DiskTwin on both sides of your 3.5' hard disk. Then re-mount the complete unit in a free 5.25' drive bay and you’re done! No more agony!
The Nexus DiskTwin is also suitable for medical equipment that requires mounting of a hard disk drive without earthing. The DiskTwin allows you to mount the hard disk drive without any direct contact with the chassis.
The DiskTwin will stop any hard drive vibration noise and resonance and will maximize hard disk cooling.
- Reduces hard disk vibration noise and resonance
- High quality rubber shock and vibration absorption blocks
- Solid aluminum heat sink with thermal pads for more efficient cooling
- Mounts drive in a 5.25” drive bay
- Suitable for medical equipment that requires mounting of a hard disk drive without grounding
- Material: Solid Aluminum and Rubber
- Dimensions: 146.81 x 26.15 x 18.8mm
- Weight: 105g (per unit)