The Noctua NH-C12P CPU Cooler has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other CPU Fans / Coolers for an updated selection.
Sporting 6 heat pipes and the award-winning, psycho-acoustically optimized NF-P12 120mm fan, the NH-C12P achieves excellent performance and outstanding quietness. The down-facing c-type design doesn't only allow for optimal motherboard and case compatibility, but also provides additional cooling for motherboard components through two Airflow-Gaps. Outfitted with the professional SecuFirmTM mounting system and Noctua's much acclaimed NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-C12P is a premium-class silent cooler through and through. ideal choice.Features:
- 6 heat pipes, excellently soldered joints and widely-spaced cooling fins guarantee optimal heat dissipation even at low fan speeds.
- Due to the down-facing design and two large Airflow-Gaps, the NH-C12P provides additional cooling for near-socket motherboard components.
- NF-P12 120mm Premium Fan
- Excellent Compatibility: The down-facing c-type design allows for low height as well as excellent motherboard and case compatibility.
- Noctua's professional SecuFirmTM mounting system for LGA 775, AM2 and AM2+ provides superior reliability and contact pressure. Xeon, Socket F and K8 (939, 940, 754) kits are sold separately.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel Socket LGA 775, AMD AM2 / AM2+, AMD K8 (754, 939, 940)
- Dimensions (w/Fan): 114 x 126 x 152mm
- Copper Base & Heat Pipes
- Aluminum Cooling Fins
- Soldered Joints
- Application: Intel & AMD (All Frequencies)