Offering a lightweight body and the best airflow in it's class, the NZXT PanzerBox Aluminum Case is the perfect travel companion for hardcore gamers and professional modders alike. Boasting both a pure aluminum design and a sturdy welded chassis, the NZXT PanzerBox offers gorgeous looks with an overall layout that's safe, strong, and sturdy...much like the German Tank from which it gains it's name.
The case comes complete with a removeable motherboard tray (for incredibly easy upgrades and installs), dual radiator support, and full expandability for oversized heatsinks, power supplies, and larger graphic cards (up to 10.5"). For additional cooling, the NZXT PanzerBox Aluminum Case also includes two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined total of 300 CFM.
||2 x 190mm Fans, 1 x 120mm
||18" x 18" x 9.6"
|| 3 x External 5.25"
4 x Internal 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0 / 1 x Firewire / 2 x Audio
||ATX / Micro ATX / Baby AT
- Dual Radiator Bracket (for Maximum Performance)
- Fitted w/ Dual Controllable 190mm Fans
- Removable Motherboard Tray (for Easy, Painless Upgrades)
- Pure Lightweight Aluminum (Perfect for LAN Party Transport)
- Fully Expandable - Room for 10.5" Graphic Cards, Oversized Heatsinks, & More
- Model: Panzerbox SERIES
- Case Type: MID TOWER Welded Aluminum
- Front Panel Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 244 x 455 x 455mm
- Cooling System:
- FRONT: 1 X 190mm Fan @ 1100RPM, 150CFM
- REAR: 1 X 120mm, TOP: 1 x 190mm Fan @ 1100RPM, 150CFM
- Drive Bays:
- 3 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- Material: Aluminum Construction
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- Power Supply: 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 (Optional)
- Weight: 6.3 KGS (w/o Power)
- Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT