Still reaching under your desk every time you want to adjust your fan speed settings? How archaic! What you need is this wonderful product right here, the NZXT Sentry LXE! Featuring a fully touchscreen interface for controlling up to 5 fans, this external fan controller uses an original PCI interface to connect your fans to the external controller, allowing you to free up some valuable case real estate. With a temperature alarm, time and date display, and a screen on/off feature, the LXE will look great on any desk... or where ever else you decide to put it!
- Intuitive Touch Screen LCD Advanced, touch screen LCD displays temperatures in C/F, RPMs, along with the date, time, and day of the week. Users have the ability to switch the display off for complete darkness for more immersive gaming sessions
- Complete Control 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on thermals throughout the case while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans RPM speed for at least 10W per channel. Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature, manually customize for extreme overclocking capabilities, or set to absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm Instant notification if temperatures rise above a designated point
- Sleek Design Brushed aluminum frame provides sleek aesthetics for any desktop.
- Rechargeable Battery The Sentry LXE features a rechargeable battery for up to 500 charges, keeping the LXE life time longer without the hassle of replacing batteries constantly.
- Using an NZXT-developed PCI board and external touch display, the LXE allows for more 5.25" bays to be freed up for other peripherals. Simply set the fan controller atop your PC or desktop and connect through the PCI card interface.