As any grade-school mathematician can tell you, multiplying the power of Zero doesn't really add up to much. However, ADDING a Zero to certain things (like, say, a paycheck or a tax return) is pretty frickin' sweet. That's why we're proud to introduce you to the Zero 2, the follow-up to NZXT's ultra-successful Zero Case.
This updated model features the same extreme cooling capabilities as its predecessor, and is an ideal enclosure for hardcore gaming enthusiasts and PC users. Featuring a sturdy 1.0mm steel chassis, the structural integrity of the Zero 2 is one to be reckoned with. Coming in at a whopping 10.2KG, the Zero 2 is one hefty beast that you can count on for proper system protection. In addition, the inclusion of quad side fans offers exceptional cooling for users running multi-GPU systems.
||Front: 1 X 120mm Blue Fan
Rear: 2 X 120mm Fans
||1.0mm Steel / Plastic
||21" x 21" x 8.3"
||Quad Fan Ventilation
||External: 5 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 6 x 3.5"
||Top: USB, HD Audio, & E-SATA
||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
- Quad 120mm Fans (for CPU & GPU cooling)
- 2 x 120mm exhausts
- Screwless Installation (for 5.25" & 3.5" devices)
- Intel HD Audio Compatibility
- Top Mounted USB, Audio, and E-SATA Ports
- Sturdy 1.0mm Steel Chassis
- CASE TYPE: FULL TOWER Steel
- FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: PLASTIC
- DIMENSIONS: 210.5 X 532 X 536 mm
- COOLING SYSTEM:
- FRONT: 1 X 120mm Blue LED
- REAR: 2 X 120mm
- TOP / BOTTOM: 1 X 80mm, 2 x 80mm fans (optional)
- SIDE: 4 x 120mm (optional)
- DRIVE BAYS (13 Total)
- 5 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x External 3.5" Drive Bays
- 6 x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- Screwless Rail Design
- MATERIAL: Steel Construction
- 7 x EXPANSION SLOTS
- Recommended PSU: 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 (Optional)
- WEIGHT: 10.2 KGS (w/o Power)
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT