"A Cyborg!? Everyone run!!"
No, don't run! It's just the new CyborgX computer case, here at Xoxide! This sleek-looking case supports AT/MicroATX/Standard ATX motherboards behind it's windowed side panel, and has room for graphics cards up to 13.38" long. It has a bottom mount with a filter and vibration pads for your power supply, and Smart Cable Management to keep everything looking slick well after our fleshy bodies are replaced by cold steel. It even has pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate for external water cooling solutions! That's right, this Cyborg isn't afraid of a little water!
- Bottom-mounted power supply design with filter & anti-vibration pads
- Smart Cable Management
- Pre-drilled liquid cooling holes
- Tool-less installation of HDD & optical drives
- Meshed front face for increased airflow
- Motherboard Support: AT/MicroATX/Standard ATX
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 17" x 17.4" (W x H x D)
- Drive Bays: 5 x 5.25" (Ext.) 5 x 3.5" (Int.)
- Cooling: 2 x 120mm Blue LED fans (front & side) included, mount for optional 120mm fan in rear
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB, 1 x eSATA, 2 x audio (HD & regular) ports, all top-mounted
- Expansion slots: 7