Upon first appearance, the PSI Zodiac Case may look like one upset android, but upon further inspection, you can easily look past those glowing blue puppy dog eyes and see that this sleek black LED case is equipped to make you one super-happy modder.
Designed to provide plenty of space, cooling, and performance, this sad little robot comes jam-packed with an incredible assortment of features. In addition to it's unique outer design, this black PSI Zodiac case boasts huge transparent side window, an LED fan, plenty of 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays, and both a Temperature Monitor and Power / Reset Switch, prominently located on the front panel.
The PSI Zodiac Case is composed of an SECC steel chassis, features up to 7 expansion slots, and supports standard ATX and Micro ATX motherboards. For easy installation, the case includes a screwless kit for DVD / CD-ROM installation, a removable FDD & HDD bracket, side panel thumb screws, and snap-on stainless I/O plates and slot covers.
||Rear: 1 x 120mm LED Fan
Front: 1 x 80mm Fan
||7.9" x 16.95" x 17.35"
|| External: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 5 x 3.5"
||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire, HD Audio
||ATX, Micro ATX
- Screwless Kit for DVD / CD-ROM Installation
- Removable FDD & HDD bracket (Offering Easy Installation)
- HDD Fan Rack (for Optional 80mm Fan)
- Massive Front Air Intake Holes
- Fixing Bar (for Add-on Card Installation)
- Snap-on Stainless I/O Plate & Slot Covers
- Optional Aluminum HDD Heatsink (Enhances Hard Drive Cooling)
- Includes Thumb Screws (for Side Panel)
- Front USB & Audio / Mic Ports
- Chassis Material: SECC Steel
- Motherboard Support: Standard ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- External: 4 x 5.25" & 2 x 3.5"
- Internal: 5 x 3.5"
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- Front Panel Switch: Power / Reset
- Front Access Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 & Audio , Mic & 1394
- Cooling Fan Space:
- Rear: 1 x 120mm COLOR LED FAN
- Front: 1 x 80mm or 1 x 120mm (optional)
- Air Duct: 1 (Installed on Side)
- Temperature Display: 1 (Installed on Front Door)
- Transparent Side Window: Acrylic
- Power Supply: PS2/ATX
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 200 x 430 x 440 mm (7.9" x 16.95" x 17.35")