While the front of this case may look oddly similar to Marvin the Paranoid Android, there's a whole lot of awesome hiding underneath the frowny exterior of the PSI Zodiac Case.
This sad little robot comes equipped with plenty of incredible features that will make gamers very, very happy. In addition to it's unique outer design, this silver Zodiac case comes with a huge transparent side window, an LED fan, plenty of 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays, and both a Temperature Monitor and Power / Reset Switch, which are prominently displayed on the front panel.
The PSI Zodiac Case is composed of an SECC steel chassis, features up to 7 expansion slots, and supports standard ATX and Micro ATX motherboards.
||Rear: 1 x 120mm LED Fan
Front: 1 x 80mm Fan
||7.9" x 16.95" x 17.35"
|| External: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 5 x 3.5"
||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire, HD Audio
||ATX, Micro ATX
- Chassis Material: SECC Steel
- Motherboard Support: Standard ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- External: 4 x 5.25" & 2 x 3.5"
- Internal: 5 x 3.5"
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- Front Panel Switch: Power / Reset
- Front Access Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 & Audio , Mic & 1394
- Cooling Fan Space:
- Rear: 1 x 120mm COLOR LED FAN
- Front: 1 x 80mm or 1 x 120mm (optional)
- Air Duct: 1 (Installed on Side)
- Temperature Display: 1 (Installed on Front Door)
- Transparent Side Window: Acrylic
- Power Supply: PS2/ATX
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 200 x 430 x 440 mm (7.9" x 16.95" x 17.35")