Are you prepared for the mystical dark magic of Sirius Black? No, we're not talking about Gary Oldman's creepy-yet-good-natured character from Harry Potter, we're talking about the The Raidmax Sirius Case! Constructed out of a study yet lightweight all aluminum chassis, this masterpiece of computational component enclosure is designed for the discerning enthusiast.
One quick look at this case and you will immediately notice the triple analog gauges on the front door of the case displaying vital statistics about the current status of your system. Behind the door lies a bezel holding your completely tool-lessly installed drives. The 7 rear expansion slots also feature the Click Lock system for easy tool-less and screw-less installation.
From the retractable side panel handles to the copious ventilation and fan ports, this case is an enthusiast's dream. So if your case is seriously lacking in the oh so serious seriousness department, get serious with the Sirius Case from the serious case company Raidmax! Seriously!
||1 x 80mm Blue LED Fan
2 x 120mm Fans
||20.5" x 17.7" x 8"
||Solid Tribal Design
||External: 5 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 3 x 3.5"
||Front USB & Audio
- Lightweight all aluminum chassis
- Tool-less Slidelock drive bay and expansion card securing system
- Sideways mounted 3.5" HDD bays for easy installation
- Triple analog gauges display HDD activity, fan speed, and temperature
- Retractable side panel handles
- Wicked tribal design styling
- 80mm Blue LED Fan
- 2 x 120mm Fans
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX (12" x 10.5" Max)
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 5
- 3.5" External: 2
- 3.5" Internal: 3
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Dimensions: 52.25 x 20.5 x 45cm (L x W x H)