Raidmax Smilodon Case - Black
If you are like most computer enthusiasts, you are constantly switching components, upgrading, and tinkering with the insides of your computer. Unfortunately though, most cases do not feature an architecture that is conducive to this kind of constant molestation. Fortunately for you though there is the Smilodon Case from Raidmax!
The Smilodon case is designed to give you quick and easy access to all the major components of your system without having to try to finagle your oafy hands inside the case. The Smilodon features a completely removable motherboard tray allowing you easy workability with your Mainboard, CPU, memory, and expansion cards.
A completely tool-less drive bay and expansion slot design makes this case all the more easy to work on. An integrated slide out toolbox allows you to store all the extra bits and pieces that come with a case and actually be able to find them a month or two later. So if no matter what level of computer guru you are, from neophyte to grandmaster, all will love the easy to use Smilodon Case from Raidmax!
||2 x 80mm Fans (w / Blue LED)
2 x 120mm Fans (Front / Rear)
||20.5" x 8" x 17.75"
||External: 4 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5"
Internal: 4 x 3.5"
||USB 2.0 & Audio Ports
- Glorious mirror shine paint job
- Custom LED effect lighting
- Retractable side panel with handles for easy access and upgrades
- Fully removable motherboard tray, and hard drive cage
- Integrated slide out toolbox for case part storage
- Integrated click lock technology for tool-less drive installation
- Sliding PCI-E/AGP/PCI cooling fan
- Side & Rear Mounted 80mm Fans (w/ Blue LED)
- 2 x 120mm Fans (Front & Rear)
- USB 2.0 & Audio Ports
- Chassis Material: SECC Steel
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX (12" x 10.5" Max)
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 2
- 3.5" Internal: 4
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 8" x 17.75" (L x W x H)