The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones uses 99% oxygen-free copper cable for gaming audio signal purity. The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones also provides for eight discrete audio drivers for optimal positional audio without compromising the gamer’s comfort when using the headset.
With some of the best components selected for the ultra-sensitive speaker drivers, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones delivers pinpoint positional accuracy essential for gaming.
The Razer Barracuda HP-1’s built-in microphone is designed specifically for in-game communications—featuring a short shaft for enhanced comfort and audio pickup, the microphone also features advanced noise cancellation capabilities ideal for frenzied in-game correspondence.
Powered with Razer Fidelity, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 may be used with all soundcards; however, using it with the Razer Barracuda AC-1 gaming soundcard is strongly recommended as it delivers the best gaming audio experience in the world today.Features:
- 8 discrete drivers, 6 for mid-high frequency, 2 for bass
- Individual channel volume control / 1 master volume control
- Detachable microphone
- 6 Channel analog inputs
- Eight amplifiers contained within its volume control units
- Output power of 330mW
- Razer HD-DAI high definition dedicated audio interface
- 99% Oxygen-free cable
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Total RMS Power Rating: 330mWatts
- Cable Length: 2 Meters
- Connector Plug: Razer HD-DAI