Are you a gamer who demands an authentic feel to your flight simulation? If so, get ready, because we're about to blow your excitement level sky high. Without further adieu, Xoxide is proud to present you with the Saitek X52 Flight Control System. Offering the most fully integrated stick and throttle flight controller ever created, Saitek X52 is sure to please even the most hardcore of virtual pilots.
Fully loaded with programmable controls, the Saitek X52 Flight System has been engineered from realistic, military-spec materials and made to be fully customizable, delivering the a true flying experience that offers an incredible amount of interaction.
Like to be in control? Believe us, with the X52, you will be. With seven control axes, 19 buttons, 3 hat switches and a thumb mouse (all of which are programmable) the X52 is sure increase your precision, accuracy, and the overall feel of flying itself.
In addition to full SST programming software, the Saitek X52 also includes a Software Development Kit (SDK), which allows budding programmers to create interactions with their favorite flight simulator games.Joystick Features:
- Precision centering mechanism
- non-contact technology on X and Y axes
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Convenient Metal Pinkie Switch
- Shift Functionality (Doubles Up Programmable Commands)
- 2 x 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches
- Up to 6 programmable Flight Commands
- 5-position Handle Adjustment System (Suits all Hand Sizes)
- Progressive Throttle (w/ Tension Adjustment, Afterburner Detents & Idle)
- 2 x Fire Buttons
- Scroll Wheel w/ Built-In Button
- Mouse Controller / Hat Switch w/ Left Mouse Button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch Button "Safe Mode"
- Allows On-the-Fly Profile Selection
- Unactivated Display Button Functionality
- Full SST Programming Software
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Plug-In (To Control Radio Stack)
- Software Development Kit
Note: While fully compatible with Windows Vista, the SST software and drivers on the accompanying disc will only work on Windows XP. If you use Vista, the latest drivers and SST software can be downloaded from the Saitek Website's Drivers and Software section.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 / Windows XP, XP64 & Windows Vista