Allowing users optimum performance at a low noise level, the Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm Case Fan gracefully achieves the impossible feat that it's name suggest. Featuring a newly designed impeller, this 120mm Case Fan enables silent, high-end cooling for the latest and greatest PC devices, many of which can run very hot. Thankfully, this 1850 RPM fan can handle these scorching components with ease.
Infused with innovative technology, the Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm Case Fan offers a newly designed motor and support mechanism that uses a double vibration reduction structure, incorporating coil dampers to greatly reduce vibration. As far as noise is concerned, the Scythe Gentle Typhoon boasts a different type of tone with a uniquely contoured propeller that is designed to reduce that off-putting fan frequency that is often heard by PC users.
||120 x 120 x 25mm
- High Airflow Performance
- Newly Designed Impeller for Silent Operation
- Double Vibration Reduction Structure (Featuring Coil Dampers)
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Bearing Type: Double Ball
- RPM: 1850 RPM
- Air Flow: 98 m³/h
- Noise Level: 28 dBA
- Power Connector: 3 / 4 Pin (Included)
- Rated Voltage: DC12V
- Weight: 200 g
- MTBF: 100,000 h / 35°C or 60,000 h / 60°C / *1,850 RPM Model 55,000 h / 60°C