Is your cooling starting to get out of control? Well, thanks to the small 5.25" version of the Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25" Bay Fan Controller, you can finally put those cooling components in their place.
Featuring gorgeous brushed aluminum paired with a flashy blue illuminated display, this silver Scythe Kaze Master is one super-premium fan controller. Using this 5.25" controller, up to four fans can be independently regulated with four temperature sensors that will monitor your system temperature (in either ° C or °F) from four different points within your PC.
This silver Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25" Bay Fan Controller also includes an integrated acoustic alarm function which warns the user when any overheating or fan failure occurs within the system. Offering a wide range of monitoring, the fan voltage can be independently controlled from 3.7 - 12 V, and can even be switched off so that the user can choose between high and ultra-cooling operation.Features:
- High Quality Brushed Aluminum Design
- Fan Control & Temperature Monitoring
- Integrated Acoustic Alarm Function (Warns of Overheating & Fan Failure)
- Independently Controlled Fan Voltage (from 3.7 - 12 V)
- Choose Between High & Ultra-Cooling Operations.
- Model Name: Kaze Master Ace 5.25
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 42.5 x 63mm (5.85 x 1.67 x 2.48 in)
- Display: 114 x 20mm (4.49 x 0.79 in)
- DC Input: 5 V or 12 V (From PC Power Supply Unit)
- Fan Adjustment Range: 3,7 V (±10%) ~ 12 V (±10%)
- 4 x Fan Channels
- Maximum Fan Ampere per Channel: 1 Ampere (= 12 W max.)
- Fan Speed Range: 0 ~ 9990 rpm (Display: 30 rpm steps)
- 4 x Temperature Module Channels
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 100°C / 32 ~ 199,9°F
- Measurement Frequency: Every 2 Seconds
- Weight: 165 g / 5,35 oz.