When it comes to offering true safety and protection for your PC, there's nothing better than having a Ninja on your side.
Offering improved performance, the Scythe "NINJA 2" 6 Heat Pipes CPU Cooler is Multi-Socket compatible and comes equipped with a specially-tuned Scythe Slip Stream 120mm case fan. Incredibly easy to install, the Scythe Ninja 2 boasts a tool-free design that allows the user to set-up their CPU cooler with very little hassle.
One of the most impressive features of the Scythe "NINJA 2" 6 Heat Pipes CPU Cooler is its Advanced Wave Stack Fin, which helps the cooler generate a high performance while reducing any unpleasant humming noise. This is accomplished by keeping the distance between the fan blade & the heatsink. Thanks to it's Universal Socket Compatibility, this 6 Heat Pipe CPU Cooler will function with a variety of sockets, including 478/754/939/940 & LGA775.
This "Slip Stream" CPU Cooler also offers a sandwich-style Midship Fan Mounting Mechanism which allows the heatsink dimension to be surprisingly compact while effectively using the in/out airflow for enhanced cooling performance. By allowing various fan size attachments, the Scythe Ninja 2 will also allow users to mount any fan from 6cm ~ 14cm in dimension by applying the unique screw design and mounting base.Features:
- Easy, Tool-Free Installation
- Mid-ship Fan Mounting Mechanism
- All-in-One Universal Socket Compatibility
- Advanced Wave Stack Fin (Increases Performance & Reduces Humming Noise)
- Various Fan Size Attachment (Allows Users to Mount Fans ranging from 6cm - 14cm)
- Dimensions: 116 x 116 x 152mm (4.57 x 4.57 x 5.98in)
- Weight: 705g (22.75oz)
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm (4.72 x 4.72x 0.98in)
- Fan Weight: 115g (3.71oz)
- Noise Level: 20.50dBA
- Fan Size: 100mm
- Intel Socket 478 / LGA775
- Intel Socket 1366 (Needs Optional Mounting Clips)
- AMD Socket 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2
- Bearing Type: Sleeve
- RPM: 1500 RPM
- Air Flow 42.69 CFM
- Power Connector: 3 / 4 Pin
- Color: Black
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum / Copper