If you're a gamer looking for some quality features infused with a stylish exterior design (or a Cyclon looking for a case that matches your personality), you're going to be incredibly happy with the Sunbeam Automaton Aluminum Case.
Sure, this Sunbeam case might sound like some lesser-known Transformers character, but this highly impressive aluminum case is way more than meets the eye. The Automaton boasts a sturdy aluminum chassis, gorgeous blue LED, excellent ventilation, and tool free screws for easy installation of whatever mods you wish to include.
Other great features of the Sunbeam Automaton Aluminum Case include an assortment of 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays, two 120mm fans at the side and rear, and a comprehensive front I/O panel with USB 2.0, Firewire, Audio Ports, and Volume Control.
||3 x 120mm Fans (1 x UV Blue)
||21.6" x 9.5" x 20"
||2 x External 5.25" 3 x External 3.5"
3 x Internal 3.5"
||USB, Audio, Firewire
||Flex, ATX, Micro ATX
- Insanely Stylish Design (Ideal for Gamers)
- Sturdy Aluminum Chassis
- Cool Blue LED 120mm Fan on Side Panel
- Tool Free Screws (for Easy Installation)
- Color: Black
- Drive Bays:
- 5 x 5.25” Drives Bay (External)
- 3 x 3.5” Drives Bay (External)
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 + IEEE 1394 + Audio port w/ Volume Control
- Weight: 7.6 kg (GW) / 6.2 kg (NW)
- Fans: 1 x 120mm (Front), 1 x 120mm (Rear), 1 x 120mm LED Blue (Side)
- Dimensions: Flex ATX, ATX, Micro ATX