No, the CaseGears LED Hush has nothing to do with a Hush Puppy. It is neither ugly illuminated footwear nor a delicious fried treat that comes with crappy drive-thru seafood, but rather a 680 Watt Ultra-Quiet Power Supply from Sunbeam CaseGears.
Featuring a huge 120mm Blue LED fan, the Sunbeam Casegears Hush 680W is a power supply that can deliver your entry level system with some decent power without emptying your wallet. 20/24-pin connector, 4-pin P4 connector, a whopping two SATA connectors, and four 4-pin Molex connectors are the icing on the cake with a 4-pin FDD connector sprinkling it for good measure. OK, now if you excuse us, we're gonna strap on some loafers and head out on a grub run for some fried dough.
|| 680 Watts
| 1 x 20/24-pin
|| 1 x 6-pin PCI-Express
| 9" x 7.5" x 4"
|| Low Noise & Ripple
|| 1 x 120mm LED fan (w/ Grill)
- Compliant with Intel ATX 12V 2.0
- 2 x Rails +12V (V1, V2) output
- Automatic Fan Speed Control
- Safeguard with OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP
- Support PCI-E Graphic Card
- Part number: PSU-HUSH680-US-BL (Blue LED Version)
- 1 x 120mm LED fan with Fan Grill
- 1 x 20/24-pin Mainboard
- 1 x 4-pin P4
- 2 x SATA
- 4 x 4-pin Molex
- 1 x 4-pin FDD