Is some of your hardware deciding not to play well with others? Perhaps you've accidentally overheard one of your PC components call the other an ageist?
Looks like we might just have the solution you need. Providing a unique flexibility, the new SATA IDE to USB Adapter from Sunbeam allows users to connect to almost any type of drive to your computer via USB. Offering a wide range of support, multiple drives such as the SATA, 3.5" IDE and 2.5" IDE can be easily hot-swapped to your system.
This Sunbeam Adapter also includes an external power adapter that will allow users to power their drives from outside their system, allowing the ability to quickly add or swap between drives without even opening the case. This incredible adapter can incorporates 3 interfaces to one USB adapter.Features:
- Standard USB 2.0 High Speed transfer rate.
- USB High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation.
- ATA / ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode.
- ATA / ATAPI / SATA hard drives & More.
- Plug & Play / Hot Swappable.
- External Universal Power Cord (All Devices)
- USB 2.0 High-Speed up to 480Mb/s
- Full-Speed 12Mb/s transfer rate
- Backwards Compatible
- Material: Plastic
- 2.5/3.5 IDE HDD
- 2.5 /3.5 SATA HDD
- AC Adapter
- Input: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz
- Output: 12V / 2A DC
- Dimension: 58×40.5×11 (L×W×H)m
- OS Support / Win 98SE /ME / 2000 / XP / Vista, Linux, Mac OS 8.6 & Above.