The original Swiftech APOGEE was one of the best waterblocks ever created. But leave it to Swiftech not to leave good enough alone! Introducing the APOGEE GT, an newly revamped version of the original APOGEE waterblock with an improved internal chamber structure resulting in both increased surface area and a greater flow rate. The all new version cools >3°C better then the standard APOGEE on Quad-Core Processors!
The base itself is CNC machined out of solid C110 copper with a Computational Fluid Dynamics diamond pin matrix flow chamber. The housing is injection molded out of sturdy black Acetal. It includes both a Socket AM2 hold-plate and a universal hold-down plate with mounting holes for all current desktop and midrange server processors with optional hardware available for high-end server processors.
Whether you are overclocking, running a server or gaming rig, or even a high powered workstation, you can not afford the slightest of instability, the APOGEE GT was designed for you. With all these features at a price you can't beat with a stick for a performance waterblock, it is easy to see that the APOGEE GT from Swiftech is the pinnacle of waterblocks!Features:
- Cools 3°C or better then standard APOGEE on Quad-Core Processors
- Native support for most processors on the market including Socket AM2
- Computational Fluid Dynamics optimized internal structure
- Solid copper CNC machined base and acetal upper housing
- Lab proven results with Live CPU Testing
- Optimized for single, dual, and quad core processors
- Base Material: CNC Machined C110 Copper
- Housing Material: Injection Molded Black Acetal
- Socket 478 Pentium 4
- Socket 775 Pentium 4, Core Duo, Core 2 Duo
- Socket 603/604 Xeon 400/533FSB
- Socket 603/604 Xeon Nocona (Requires Optional AP-NC604 Hardware Pack)
- Socket 771 Xeon (Requires Optional AP-NC604 Hardware Pack)
- Socket 462 Athlon, Duron, MP, XP (Requires 4-Hole Mounting Motherboard)
- Socket 462 Athlon, Duron, MP, XP Tall Capacitor Motherboard (Requires Optional AP-S462-R Hardware Pack)
- Socket 754, 939, 940
- Socket AM2 (Click for Motherboard Compatibility)
- Socket F (Compatibility Information Coming Soon!)
- Barbs: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Base Plate Dimensions: 2" x 2" (50.5 x 50.5mm)
- Assembly Weight: 6.7oz (190g)