The APOGEE Water Block from Swiftech delivers a quantum leap in performance compared to traditional water blocks. It features a universal installation design, high performance cooling, and competitive pricing that makes all other water blocks obsolete.
When put to the test, the APOGEE out-performed, out-flowed, and out-cooled its competition with ease. Its revolutionary design does not even require a high flow pump, and can keep its performance even if pressure drops occur in your system.
The base is CNC machined out of solid C110 copper with a Computational Fluid Dynamics diamond pin matrix flow chamber. The housing is injection molded out of sturdy black Acetal. A universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current desktop and midrange server processors with optional hardware available for high-end server processors.
If you are running a system that requires the absolute best water block such as a high end gaming rig, workstation, server, or just a mad overclocked processor, when put to the test, it is easy to see that the APOGEE is truly the peak of water cooling water blocks.
- The CNC machined C110 copper base plate is at the heart of Apogee's cooling efficiency. The Patent Pending Diamond Pin Matrix was optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis to yield the remarkable results recorded by the water-block. In the process, thickness of the base was reduced to 3mm. This resulted in a higher compliance of the base with its mating surface (i.e. the CPU heat spreader) thanks to the base plate added flexing ability.
- The housing is injection molded out of Black Acetal.
- The universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current Desktop and midrange server processors (Xeon, Opteron). Optional hardware is available for high-end server processors (Itanium).
- Socket 478
- Pentium 4
- Socket 775
- Pentium 4 Prescott
- Socket 603/604
- Xeon 400, 533, 800 FSB (Norcona 800Mhz FSB requires optional mounting hardware part #AP-NC604)
- Socket 462 (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Socket A (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Athlon MP
- Athlon XP
- Socket 754
- Socket 939
- Socket 940
- Socket AM2
- Athlon 64 bit processors
- Nylon Fittings: 1/4' NPSM to 3/8' and/or 1/2' barbs
- Fitting O-ring: (2) EPDM O-ring AS568A Dash Number 112
- Base plate dimensions: 2' x 2' (50.5 x 50.5 mm)
- Assembly weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)