To extreme gamers, overclockers, and true power performance users, choosing to use a Swiftech heatsink to cool your CPU has always been a no brainer. Their innovative and highly successful designs have been the benchmark competitors have struggled against for years. But what if you feel the need to push your system just a little farther past the limits then what conventional air-cooling can handle?
APOGEE Water Block Features:
Now, Swiftech brings you a complete high performance water-cooling solution for the power user, the H2O-120 Premium Watercooling Kit. The kit includes a high performance APOGEE waterblock, a 120mm black anodized radiator and fan, an industrial 12V pump, an internal 5.25 bay reservoir, water conditioner, and all the various hoses and hardware you need to install the system. Optional second radiators, dual APOGEE CPU blocks, single or dual GPU blocks, and chipset blocks can be easily integrated into the system.
The APOGEE Extreme Performance Universal Water Block delivers a quantum leap in performance compared to traditional water blocks. It features a universal installation design, high performance cooling, and pretty much lays to waist all other water blocks.
When put to the test, the APOGEE out-performed, out-flowed, and out-cooled its competition with ease. Its revolutionary design can keep its performance even if pressure drops occur in your system.
The base is CNC machined out of solid C110 copper with a Computational Fluid Dynamics diamond pin matrix flow chamber. The housing is injection molded out of sturdy black Acetal. A universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current desktop, midrange, and high-end server processors.
If you are running a system that requires the absolute best water block such as a high end gaming rig, workstation, server, or just a mad overclocked processor, when put to the test, it is easy to see that the APOGEE is truly the peak of water cooling blocks.
The laboratory optimized high performance dual pass 120mm radiator was designed specifically for PC water-cooling. The MCR120-QP (Quiet Power) series radiator is a heavy-duty liquid-to-air heat exchanger designed to be used with 120mm fans, and specifically engineered for high-end liquid cooled Personal Computers. It is the result of months of research and development focused on optimizing thermal performance and acoustic noise characteristics with low to medium output fans. It is mountable internally in most 120mm case fan mounting holes, but it is recommended to mount it externally on the case fan mounting holes with the included MCB120 Radbox for much higher cooling performance.
The powerful MCP350 Industrial Pump flows 92.4 gallons per hour, yet is smaller then a pack of cigarettes. The pumps ultra quiet brushless DC motor features an astounding 13 feet of head in a minuscule 2.4 square inch footprint. It features a magnetically driven rotor/impeller spinning on a single extended longevity ceramic bearing that keeps the total noise of the Swiftech system at a mere 34dBA! The MCRES-1000 Reservoir seamlessly integrates this pump into the 5.25 drive bay reservoir assembly.
The internal MCRES-1000 5.25 drive bay reservoir is molded from high density polyethylene for long term durability. It was designed for operation with high pressure high flow pumps, with a stepped down discharge compartment preventing siphoning of air bubbles into the lines. This helps prevent cavitation at the pump inlet. The MCRES-1000 seamlessly integrates the reservoir and high flow pump to fit into a single 5.25 drive bay, and will even fit behind most fan controllers, further saving valuable space.
3/8' ID / 1/2' OD tubing allows high flow rates through the system, without overly obtrusive tubing. Quick disconnect adapters at key components allow easy system maintenance and upgrading. The HydrX water additive keeps your water running fresh with no ugly fungi growing in your lines.
So trust your super system to the highly acclaimed tried and true Swiftech name, with the award winning Swiftech H2O-120 Premium Liquid Cooling Kit, because your system integrity depends on it.
MCP350 Industrial Pump Features:
- The CNC machined C110 copper base plate is at the heart of Apogee's cooling efficiency. The Patent Pending Diamond Pin Matrix was optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis to yield the remarkable results recorded by the water-block. In the process, thickness of the base was reduced to 3mm. This resulted in a higher compliance of the base with its mating surface (i.e. the CPU heat spreader) thanks to the base plate added flexing ability.
- The housing is injection molded out of Black Acetal.
- The universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current Desktop and midrange to high-end server processors (Xeon, Opteron, Itanium).
APOGEE Water Block Specifications:
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to running 5 years straight lifetime
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP350 can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (13ft of head)
- The MCP350 is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives
- Quiet Operation thanks to brushless motor: 24 to 26 dBA
- 3/8' ID / 1/2' OD barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed
- Socket 478
- Pentium 4
- Socket 775
- Pentium 4 Prescott
- Socket 603/604
- Xeon 400, 533, 800 FSB, Nocona 800Mhz FSB
- Socket 462 (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Socket A (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Athlon MP
- Athlon XP
- Socket 754
- Socket 939
- Socket 940
- Athlon 64 bit processors
- Nylon Fittings: 3/8' ID / 1/2' OD
- Fitting O-ring: (2) EPDM O-ring AS568A Dash Number 112
- Base plate dimensions: 2' x 2' (50.5 x 50.5 mm)
- Assembly weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)