The H2O-220 APEX Ultra kit includes everything you need to cool your ultra high-end computer system or server. Whether you are an extreme gamer, case modder, video and graphic editor, or system administrator, the Apex Ultra will bring you peace of mind, knowing your processor is running safe, stable and cool. Let me give you the break down of the fine products included in this kit.
APOGEE Water Block Features:
APOGEE Extreme Performance Universal Water Block, delivers a quantum leap in performance compared to traditional water blocks. It features a universal installation design, high performance cooling, and pretty much lays to waist all other water blocks.
When put to the test, the APOGEE out-performed, out-flowed, and out-cooled its competition with ease. Its revolutionary design can keep its performance even if pressure drops occur in your system.
The base is CNC machined out of solid C110 copper with a Computational Fluid Dynamics diamond pin matrix flow chamber. The housing is injection molded out of sturdy black Acetal. A universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current desktop, midrange, and high-end server processors.
If you are running a system that requires the absolute best water block such as a high end gaming rig, workstation, server, or just a mad overclocked processor, when put to the test, it is easy to see that the APOGEE is truly the peak of water cooling blocks.
MCP655-B Industrial Pump, Swiftech’s high output, high pressure, long-life, heavy duty water pump keeps your coolant flowing even under the harshest conditions. Its new chipset controller allows the MCP655-B to stay quiet even at high speeds. Using proper coolant and additives, the pump requires no maintenance and its super long life motor will deliver you years of blissful pumping.
MCR-220 “Quiet Power” Series Radiator, this massive dual 120mm fan radiator can dissipate heat from the toastiest of processors. This dual pass, single row, brass tubed, louver copper finned radiator is optimized for maximum heat dissipation with very low noise. While a little to large to fit in most cases without modding, the MCR-220 attaches easily to the outside of your case with the included MCB-120 Radbox radiator mounting kit.
MCRES-MICRO Reservoir, a mini acrylic reservoir that is easy to mount, and fits even in tight spaces. Its superior design creates no annoying sloshing sounds and is completely free of any air entrainment even at the lowest possible operating levels! A high quality O-ring seal prevents leaks and helps keep contaminates out.
In addition to these great components, the H2O-220 APEX Ultra includes all the tubing, coolsleeves, and mounting hardware you need to complete the installation into your system. The VP of Engineering at Swiftech put it best when he said, “you might be able to do it cheaper, but you'd be hard pressed to do it any better.” The H2O-220 APEX Ultra from Swiftech is truly the beluga caviar of water-cooling, and is the perfect match for any high-end system that requires the utmost stability and reliability.
MCP655 Industrial Pump Features:
- The CNC machined C110 copper base plate is at the heart of Apogee's cooling efficiency. The Patent Pending Diamond Pin Matrix was optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis to yield the remarkable results recorded by the water-block. In the process, thickness of the base was reduced to 3mm. This resulted in a higher compliance of the base with its mating surface (i.e. the CPU heat spreader) thanks to the base plate added flexing ability.
- The housing is injection molded out of Black Acetal.
- The universal hold-down plate features mounting holes for all current Desktop and midrange to high-end server processors (Xeon, Opteron, Itanium).
MCRES-Micro Reservoir Features:
- Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump we have tested to this date
- The MCP655 can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
APOGEE Water Block Specifications:
- Small size allows it to be installed in most systems including many small form factor cases
- Does not require you to sacrifice a drive bay
- Easy to install with fastening tape pads consisting of a strip of nylon with a surface of minute hooks that fasten to a corresponding strip with a surface of uncut pile or permanently with screws
- No annoying sloshing sounds
- Completely free of any air entrainment even at the lowest possible operating levels
- Approximately 18 months of continuous operation without refill
- Transparent acrylic panel construction
- Universal use with high flow systems
- Highest reliable thanks to O-ring seal
- High quality reinforced clear acrylic construction looks great with UV dyed coolant
MCP655 Industrial Pump Specifications:
- Socket 478
- Pentium 4
- Socket 775
- Pentium 4 Prescott
- Socket 603/604
- Xeon 400, 533, 800 FSB, Nocona 800Mhz FSB
- Socket 462 (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Socket A (Requires motherboards with 4 mounting holes around socket)
- Athlon MP
- Athlon XP
- Socket 754
- Socket 939
- Socket 940
- Athlon 64 bit processors
- Nylon Fittings: 7/16' ID (5/8' OD)
- Fitting O-ring: (2) EPDM O-ring AS568A Dash Number 112
- Base plate dimensions: 2' x 2' (50.5 x 50.5 mm)
- Assembly weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)
MCRES-Micro Reservoir Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 6~14VDC
- Nominal Power: 24W
- Nominal Current: 2A
- Motor Type: Brushless, Microprocessor Controller
- Maximum Head: 10ft
- Maximum Discharge: 317 GPH (1200LPH)
- Maximum Pressure: 50PSI (3.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Electrical Connector: Molex 4-pin
- Weight: 1.4 LB (650gr)
- Impeller Housing Material: Noryl
- Material: Clear Acrylic Laser-Cut Panel
- Maximum Capacity: 4.5oz, 133cc
- Barbs: 7/16' ID (5/8' OD)
- Mounting: Screws or Fastening Tape Pads Consisting of a Strip of Nylon with a Surface of Minute Hooks that Fasten to a Corresponding Strip with a Surface of Uncut Pile