The MCR120 from Swiftech is a heavy duty, liquid to air heat exchanger designed to be used with 120mm fans. The Quiet Power Tech Team at Swiftech spent months researching the optimal thermal performance and audible noise characteristics with low to medium airflow types of fans and they have found it. They discovered one of the most powerful radiators on the market while producing the least noise.
- High Performance:
- The new Quiet Power design yields higher performance than previous MCR120 model, and delivers ample heat dissipation headroom for the most demanding applications
- Flat brass tubes and louvered copper fins, with brass plenum chambers and frame construction, for optimum thermal conductivity
- Flat frame surface provides optimum seal to the fans
- Low Noise:
- Optimized for 120mm fans with low to medium output (80 CFM and below)
- Fin density optimized to reduce air noise
- Built-in plenum chamber
- Convenience, Reliability, and Quality
- Single 120mm form factor fits in most modern cases equipped with 120mm fan openings.
- Patent-pending Self purging plenum chambers design: when installed upright or on its side, air cannot accumulate in the plenum chambers.
- Threaded fan and case mounting holes for quick and repeated installations.
- Slim form factor 6.2 x 5 x 1.3" (158 x 128 x 34mm) reduces bulk.
- No oxidation over time (compared to aluminum radiators).
- Beautiful and durable gloss acrylic paint finish.
- Width: 5.0" / 128mm
- Height: 6.2" / 158mm
- Thickness: 1.3" / 34mm
- 2-pass, single row construction
- Brass body and tubes, louvered copper fins
- Optimized fin-density for maximum heat dissipation at low noise
- Patent-pending self-purging brass plenum chamber
- M3.5 threaded fan and case-mounting holes
- Slim form factor 6.2 x 5 x 1.3" (158 x 128 x 34mm)
- High-durability acrylic paint finish