Swiftech MCR120-XP eXtreme Performance Radiator
The MCRx20-XP (eXtreme Performance) series radiators are high-performance liquid-to-air heat exchangers optimized for use with medium speed 120mm fans and specifically engineered in a slim for factor for high-end liquid cooled Personal Computers.
The XP series derive from the Quiet Power™ technology (QP series) first introduced in 2005 and both series share the exact same dimensions. They differentiate themselves by a higher fin-per-inch (FPI) count where the QP series feature a 12 FPI specification versus 20 FPI for the new XP series. A higher FPI count means that the XP series are more efficient at dissipating heat in the higher RPM fan ranges (from 1200 and above). When large heat loads are involved for example a CPU and GPU(s) in the loop, this may translate into several degrees improvement in coolant temperature.
We recommend selecting a radiator in the XP series for applications where fans will run from 1200 RPM and above, and selecting among the QP series where fans will run from 1200 RPM and below.
The XP series are available in 4 sizes: 1x120mm, 2x120mm, 3x120mm, and 4x120mm.
Features & Benefits:
|Thermal design is optimized for maximum heat dissipation with 120mm fans featuring medium air output (1000 to 1800 rpm)
||High performance cooling at moderate noise levels.
|Slim form factor (34mm)
||Reduces radiator intrusion on neighboring components, helps compatibility
||Help eliminate accumulation of air in the radiator, and ennoying gurgling noises
|Industry standard fan spacing (15mm)
||15mm fan spacing is adopted as a standard by most case manufacturers
||Better heat dissipation
|1/4" BSPP (G1/4) threaded hubs with flat face
||Compatible with industry standard G1/4 fittings with captive o-ring
|Quality assurance: all our radiators are ultrasonically cleaned to remove solder flux, and individually pressure-tested for leaks!
What is Included with each radiator:
- Optimized fin-density for maximum heat dissipation with medium speed fans (20 fpi)
- 2-pass, single row construction
- Brass body and brass tubes
- Louvered copper fins
- Plenum Style: Self-purging brass plenum chambers
- Slim form factor (34mm)
- High-durability acrylic paint: Satin black finish
- M3.5 threaded fan and case-mounting holes
- Hub specifications & fittings compatibility:
- G1/4" flat face threaded hubs, compatible with industry standard captive o-ring type fittings (such as Swiftech "Eurostyle" series of barb fittings)
- ROHS compliant
- MCR120-XP 15oz (408g),
- MCR220-XP 1lb 8oz (594g),
- MCR320-XP 2lb (1048g),
- MCR420-XP 2lb 6oz (1501g)
- Quality assurance: all radiators are ultrasonically cleaned to remove solder flux as well as pressure-tested for leaks.
- M3,5 x 6mm screws (4 each per 120mm fan) - Alternatively you may use 6-32 x 1/4" (not included)
- M3,5 x 30mm screws (4 each per 120mm fan) - Alternatively you may use 6-32 x 1 1/8" (not included)
- Installation Warning pamphlet
- No fittings