The MCR80-QP Series Heavy Duty Heat Exchangers are single 80mm form factor radiators designed to fit in space strapped cases, and still deliver stellar performance. It features brass body and tube construction with copper fins for long term use with none of the corrosion typically found in aluminum radiator designs.
The MCR80-QP’s self purging plenum chambers design ensures that when the radiator is installed upright or on its side, air can not accumulate in the plenum chambers. A flat frame surface provides optimum seal for fan installation. The new quiet power design yields even more cooling performance then previous models with superior air flow for quieter operation.
- Single pass, single row constructing
- Brass body and tubes, louvered copper fins
- Optimized fin-density for maximum heat dissipation at a low noise
- Patent-pending self purging brass plenum chamber
- M3.5 threaded fan and case-mounting holes
- Slim form factor 4.4' x 3.2' x 1.4”
- Built-in 3/8” barbs
- High-durability acrylic paint finish