The MCW30 is a versatile chipset water-block compatible with numerous Intel and AMD platforms. It's low flow restriction characteristics and wide range of useable fittings make it ideal for integration with just about any liquid cooling system. It is particularly well suited for Intel Core 2 motherboards and high front side bus overclocks.
* High flow and thermal performance for all system configurations
* The water-block ships with 1/2" and 3/8" barbs in the US, and an extra pair of 1/4" fittings for Europe, guaranteing compatibility with any liquid cooling circuit.
* The NPSM thread used in the MCW30 is BSPP and G 1/4 fittings compatible (*)
* Completely unrestricted chamber to minimize pressure drop.
Multiple mounting systems for maximum installation versatility:
* Wire-clip mount for motherboards using 4 loops (mostly Intel)
* Thru-motherboard installation (two-hole mount) with slotted brackets provide a range from 2.08" (53mm) to 2.36" (60mm) center to center distance between the mounting holes. The two-hole mount is offered in two "flavors":
o A "hard-mount" mechanism which provides superior mechanical stability and thermal contact: the hard-mount is particularly recommended for 1/2" tubing users, as it completely prevents the block from rocking sideways -and lose thermal interface due to the lateral pressures caused by the tubing. The hard-mount is compatible with most recent bare die chipsets (nVidia, Intel).
o A conventional spring mount which provides compatibility when a hard mount is not possible (chipsets protected by an integrated heat spreader for example).
* Optional hardware available to raise the mounting brackets above capacitors in the proximity of the water-block
* Compatible with most recent SLI motherboards