Designed to be the world's first graphics cooling solution to combine heat pipe and liquid cooling, the Swiftech MCW60-4870 VGA Waterblock offers an excellent way to achieve top-notch performance thermal characteristics in one extremely affordable package.
Based on the award winning MCW60 water-block (which utilizes Swiftech's proven Diamond Pin Matrix technology), the MCW60-4870 base plate is CNC machined from billet C110 copper, and then infused with electroless nickel and chrome-plated mirror finish. This dynamic process allows the waterblock to cool both the GPU and memory, and then extend to cool a heat pipe linking to the power mosfets.
Built with amazing attention to detail, the Swiftech MCW60-4870 comes with everything you need to get the most out of your waterblock, including 1/2" chrome plated brass hose barbs, 3/8" black nylon hose barbs, clamps, mounting hardware, Arctic Céramique thermal compound, and an easy-to-understand installation guide.Features:
- Combines Heat Pipe & Liquid Cooling for Extreme Performance
- Crossfire Compatible
- Well-Crafted Installation Mechanism w/ Sturdy Back-Plate
- Employs Diamond Pin Matrix Technology
- CNC Machined from Billet C110 Copper
- Gorgeous Mirror Finish
- Housing: Injection Molded POM
- Base plate: CNC machined Electroless Nickel & Chrome-plated C110 Copper
- Mosfet sink: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 13.3 oz ( 377 gm)