The MCW6500-T is a thermoelectric CPU water-block designed to be integrated with high-end liquid cooling systems such as Swiftech's H20-X20Edge.
Under part # MCW6500-775T the product retention mechanism is compatible with all Intel® socket 775 processors. Further declinations of the product will be released in the coming weeks for compatibility with AMD® processors.
Power Supply requirements
- Existing Power Supply: The unit can be connected directly to high-end computer power supplies. At the time of release, we have validated in our labs the Enermax Galaxy 1K power supply.
- Auxiliary power supply :"Meanwell S320-12" power supply, rated for 25A at 12 Volts available here. Voltage is adjustable up to 13.8V.
CNC machined aluminum L2.5"xW2.5"xH.4"
- Electroless nickel, and Zinc Cobalt plated anti-corrosion treatment. 5 year warranty.
- 1/4" BSPP threads
- Patent Pending Diamond-Pin Matrix©. Design increases heat dissipation surface with low pressure drop characteristics.
- Outer face is lapped flat to 3/10 of a mil, and mirror polished.
- Exceptional quality and attention to details: the cold plate base is lapped to 0.0003" (3/10 of 1/1000"), and mirror polished.
Retention mechanism & CPU compatibility
- Water-block dimensions: including cold plate, excluding fittings: 2.5"x2.5"x1.070". This fits inside of Intel® socket LGA775 no components zone.
- Overall dimensions including retention frame: L3.1" x W3.1" x H1.070" (L78.7 x W78.7 x H27.1 mm)
- Model MCW6500-775T: Intel® socket LGA775
- Model MCW6500-939T: AMD socket 754/939/940