The MCW-Ramcool series are heavy duty waterblocks designed to fit nVidia's GeForce series VGA memory modules. The design allows the MCW-Ramcool waterblocks to make superior thermal joints with the memory modules compared to stock or other aftermarket cooling solutions. This translates into superior performance and overclockability of the memory modules.
The MCW Ramcool series use special "F" fittings which allow them to operate with 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" cooling loops. The fittings provide a clean tube routing and low pressure.
Features & Benefits:
- The MCW-Ramcool waterblocks are compatible with all existing liquid cooling loops: 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4" thanks to Swiftech's exclusive and Patent Pending "F" fittings.
- Low waterblock profile allows installation with nVidia's SLI systems.
- Superior thermal joint compared to other solutions
- Superior GPU cooling and System flow rate
- The housing is injection molded from POM (Acetal Co-polymer) resulting in complete reliability compared to machined Acrylic tops which tend to crack.
- 6800 to 7950 GeForce Single Adapter Compatibility
- Compatible with all the above Models (nVidia reference design) - Except: 7950 GX2 and 7800 GS (AGP)
- SLI Compatibility
- Compatible with All the above models Except: 7900GT; 7950GT; 7900GS
- Housing Material: Acetal copolymer
- Copper Base: C110 Copper
- Inlet/Outlet port size: 1/4"
- Weight: 5.8 oz (164g)